- 8 cups broccoflower florets and stems (or substitute broccoli or cauliflower)
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 6-8 cloves garlic, crushed Zest of 1 lemon (about 2 tsp)
- 1/4 tsp salt (or truffle salt)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 450 deg. F.
- Toss broccoflower florets with avocado oil, garlic, lemon zest, and salt in a casserole dish.
- Roast for 25-40 minutes until broccoflower is fully cooked (depending on how big your florets are and how soft you like them), stirring once halfway.
- Remove from oven, toss with fresh parsley, and serve.