Total Time: 15 minutes
Course: Main Course
- 3 tbs coconut oil
- 1 onion white or yellow, thinly sliced
- 3⁄4 lb pork may substitute another meat such as turkey - cut into small pieces
- 4 tbs Braggs Liquid Aminos
- 1 clove Garlic finely chopped
- 1 head Cauliflower small head, grated in a food processor
- 2 Eggs beaten
- 1 cup Frozen Peas
- 4 scallions roughly chopped
- Heat a wok or skillet over high heat and add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Add onion and sauté until it starts to brown, about 2 minutes.
- Add the pork and 1 tablespoon of Braggs Liquid Aminos.
- Sauté 2–3 minutes (or longer if raw meat needs more time) then add the remaining oil, the garlic and the cauliflower. Sauté 2–3 minutes.
- Add the eggs and remaining Braggs Liquid Aminos.
- Stir constantly as the egg cooks, then add peas and chopped scallions. Cook just a minute or two more.