- 1 head cauliflower raw
- 1⁄2 cup Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 1⁄2 cup Parmesan Cheese shaved
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh basil chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Rice the cauliflower by coring it and breaking it into florets. Then place it in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until it is the texture of rice. (If your cauliflower seems excessively moist, squeeze the riced, raw cauliflower in a paper towel to help remove moisture.)
- In a large bowl, mix the riced cauliflower, 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, 1 egg, 1/2 tablespoon fresh garlic, 1/2 tablespoon fresh basil, 1/2 tablespoon fresh parsley, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper until combined and holds together. Place the mixture onto the lined baking sheet and spread out into a rectangle about 9x7" and 1/4" thick.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and top with 3/4 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese and return to oven to continue baking until the cheese is melted and starting to brown. Cool about 10 minutes and cut into 'breadsticks'. Garnish with fresh herbs and Parmesan cheese. Serve with your favorite Red Sauce and enjoy!* Note: cut the cooked sheet into fifths. Cutting each fifth into pieces with be the number per serving.