Course: Main Course
- 1 tbsp avacado oil
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1⁄2 medium white onion
- 1⁄2 large red bell pepper diced
- 1 can green chiles
- 3 tbsp taco seasoning
- 2 roma tomatoes seeded and diced
- 12 oz cauliflower rice
- 4 sprigs cilantro
- 1 cup shredded mexican blend cheese
- Cauliflower rice: Use the grater blade or shredding disc in the food processor or grate by hand with a box grater. Cut the head of cauliflower into large pieces and then grate it on the course shred (largest) side of the grater to rice it.
- Heat oil in a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat, then add in beef and stir occasionally with a wooden spoon until brown.
- Add in onion, bell pepper, and taco seasoning and for cook 3 more minutes.
- Stir in green chilies and tomatoes along with cauliflower rice. Cook 5-7 minutes until moisture is gone.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cover until melted, about 2 minutes. Add toppings of choice (avocado, sour cream, cilantro, or jalapeno).
Amount Per Serving (4)
- Calories: 376
- Protein: 33g
- Carbohydrate: 12g
- Fat: 21g