These brownies are low carb-keto friendly and help you gut, connective tissue, and skin. <br> <br>Gelatin include glycine, proline, and valine. Gelatin also contains the amino acids lysine, alanine, and arginine. <br> <br>Glycine is involved in digestion, specifically in the breakdown of fatty acids in foods. It also helps maintain healthy levels of acidity in the digestive tract.
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Total Time: 35 min
- 1⁄2 cup butter melted
- 1⁄3 cup Stevia
- 3 large Eggs
- 1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup almond flour
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp gelatin ideally grassfed
- 1⁄2 tsp baking powder
- 1⁄4 tsp salt preferably sea or himilayan
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate chips optional - sugar free
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Grease 8x8 inch baking pan
- In a large bowl, mix the butter, sweetener, eggs, and vanila extract
- Add the almond flour, cocoa powder, gelatin, baking powder, and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Stir in the water.
- Stir in the chocolate chips (if including)
- Spread the batter in the baking pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes until edges are set bu the center still seems slightly wet.
- Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan.
Amount Per Serving (1)
- Calories: 110
- Protein: 3.1g
- Carbohydrate: 3.6g
- Fat: 9.5g
- Fiber: 2.4g