Main Ingredient: Chicken
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 25 min
Total Time: 35 min
- 1 lb lean ground chicken
- 1 tsp fresh basil chopped 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tsp fresh thyme chopped 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 tsp Sea salt or himalayan salt
- 8 slices bacon organic if possible
- 1 avacado peeled, pitted, cut 8 slices
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 deg.
- 2. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- 3. Mix the chicken, basil, thyme and salt in a mixing bowl.
- 4. Divide the chicken mixture into 8 equal pieces forming 1/2 inch thick patties.
- 5. Place the patties on the baking sheet, bake, turning once, until patties are cooked (about 20 min.)
- 6. Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp (about 5 min.) Place the bacon on a paper towel covered plate to drain.
- 7. Remove the patties from the oven, placing them on a clean work surface.
- 8. Make 4 stacks of one piece of lettuce, 2 pieces of bacon, and 2 avocado slices.
- 9. Top the stacks with a chicken patty to make 4 burgers.
Amount Per Serving (4)
- Calories: 339
- Protein: 30g
- Sugar: 0g
- Carbohydrate: 5g
- Fat: 22g
- Sodium: 612g