Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Total Time: 20 min
Yield: 3 per serving
- 30 spears asparagus
- 3 slices bacon cut in half crosswise
- 1) preheat oven to 400 deg. F.
- 2) place a cooling rack inside a sheet pan.
- 3) cut off the tough ends of the asparagus.
- 4) wrap a piece of bacon around 5 spears of asparagus and place on the rack in the sheet pan. Do this to make a total of 6 bundles.
- 5) bake for 20-25 minutes until bacon is crispy. Turn the bundles over halfway through the cooking.
- 6) serve bundles immediately.
Amount Per Serving (6)
- Calories: 113
- Protein: 8.2
- Carbohydrate: 8.2
- Fat: 5.2
- Fiber: 4.5