Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Total Time: 20 min
- 1 whole rotisserie chicken rotisserie (deboned & shredded/cubed) skiin off
- 1 large cucumber halved lengthwise and sliced into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 5 each Roma tomatoes sliced or chopped
- 1⁄4 each red onion thinly sliced
- 2 each avacado peeled, pitted and diced
- 1⁄2 cup flat leaf parsley chopped
- 3 tbs Olive Oil
- 3 tbs lemon juice
- 1) mix shredded chicken, cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, avacado and chopped parsley in a large salad bowl.
- 2) drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice.
- 3) season with salt and pepper.
- 4) toss ingredients to mix all the flavors.
Amount Per Serving (6)
- Calories: 545
- Protein: 40g
- Sugar: 2g
- Carbohydrate: 10g
- Fat: 38g
- Cholesterol: 121mg
- Sodium: 127mg
- Fiber: 5g