Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 20 min
- 1 quart water
- 1 medium cauliflower 5 to 6 inches in diameter, cored and florets grated
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1⁄4 cup whey protein isolate vanila
- 1⁄4 cup flax seeds ground
- 3 tbs coconut oil powder or mct oil powder
- 2 tbs coconut or mct oil
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- 2 tbs coconut flakes unsweetened
- 1 tbs psyllium husk powder use inulin if you have an allergy
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 tsp ground allspice
- 1⁄4 tsp cardamon
- 1⁄4 tsp ground cloves
- 1⁄4 tsp ginger powder
- 1⁄4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 tsp raw stevia powder
- Bring water to a boil.
- Line a sieve with cheesecloth.
- Blanch the cauliflower in the boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour the cauliflower into the sieve to drain for 5-10 minutes
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Pour the ingredients into four 12 oz (or larger) containers (ie. mason jars) and refrigerate over night.
- Left overs will store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Amount Per Serving (4)
- Calories: 258
- Protein: 10.8
- Carbohydrate: 13.2
- Fat: 18g
- Fiber: 8.2