Carob Ganache Mini Torte
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp pure vanilla or 1/2 Tbsp vanilla powder
- 1/3 cup carob powder Dash cinnamon
- Bring coconut milk, cocnut oil, and vanilla to a low simmer in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. If using pure vanilla, let it simmer 5-10 minutes to burn off the majority of the alcohol from the vanilla, stirring frequently.
- Pour coconut milk mixture into a blender. Add carob and cinnamon. Blend 30 seconds -1 minute to thoroughly combine.
- Pour into individual ramekins, silicone molds, or a large serving dish.
- Chill until set, 3-4 hours.