Indian Veggie Korma
- 3/4 can of coconut milk (note canned)
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons almond meal
- 2 large carrots, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- 1 teaspoon garam masala (Indian spice)
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 large cauliflower, brocken into florets
- 1 cup green beans, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- Put the cauliflower, green peas, carrots, green beans, garlic, and onion in a slow cooker. Mix well.
- Combine the curry powder, cocnut milk, garam masala, sea salt, red pepper flakes in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Pour the curry powder mixture evenly over the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with the almond meal. Make sure the meal is well mixed in.
- Cook until the mixture is very thick.
- Serve immediately or allow to cool completely.